Sunday, August 28

Unfaithful Man- FizzAbdullah's Love Note

Assalamualaikum & Hi Everyone!

Today, I want to share with you guys about my love story. I had been couple with him for about 5 years & 4 months. An unexpected event was happened this week that he is caught unfaithful to me. He got a new Hijabista & for sure he is happy with that. I am terribly shock & dont know how to react.

We got couple since our university life. Ya, our relationship always up & down but we managed to overcome the circumstances. Nevertheless, as for this very situation, I don't no how can I accept the faith that we are not destine to be together & I also don't know what will happen if I lost him. I can't even imagine my life without him.

Image from Google

I bet the above quote is the precise one for my situation right now. Just because he had everything now, he forgot me & our difficult time. I only become stronger when I believe Allah had been set up everything for us in Loh Mahfuz.



So, kalau dia bukan jodoh, jangan jadi bodoh. Hihi. Joking! I really hope that I will get the most powerful strength to overcome the sadness. And for my future marriage partner, please come quickly, I need a soulmate by 2017.

See you guys!! With love

1 comment:

  1. hi sayanggg.. let me introduce u with someone.. haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete